The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao offers companies participating in the Corporate Membership program the exclusive opportunity to rent Museum spaces for their business events.
To organise your event, please check our Exhibitions schedule. The Museum schedule and programs are subject to change.
If you wish to make a reservation to host an event at the Museum, please contact:
Special Events Department Phone: (+34) 944 35 90 05 Fax: (+34) 944 35 90 09 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Atrium is the true heart of the Museum and a crucial feature of Frank O. Gehry's architectural design. The Museum Atrium is an extraordinary venue for holding dinners and events.
- With a height of 55m and an approximate surface of 900m2, the Atrium has access to all galleries and to the outside terrace.
- Capacity: seating for 400. Cocktail parties, up to 800 people.
- Type of use: banquets, cocktail parties, other kinds of get-togethers such as the presenting of awards, business launches, etc.
- Available for use: when the Museum is closed to the public.
- All day Monday (except July and August) and after 8 pm from Tuesday to Sunday.
The characteristics of this space make it the best choice for seminars, conferences or concerts.
- Equipped with state-of-the art audiovisual systems.
- Capacity: 300 people and independent access to the exhibition areas.
- PA system, slide, transparency, opaque projector, computer, video, DVD and film projectors.
- Type of use: seminars, conferences, or concerts.
- Available for use: any day or time.
Thanks to its location between the Auditorium and Atrium, this is the ideal venue for offering a refreshment to accompany an event in the Auditorium or simply for serving a cocktail to a smaller group of guests than in the Atrium.
- Dimensions: 330m2, with room for up to 300 standing guests.
- Type of use: serving of cocktails receptions and services to complement Auditorium events.
- Available for use: when the Museum is closed to the public. See hours
A brightly lit space in which to hold meetings and talks for a maximum of 50 people.
- Pleasant, brightly lit space.
- Capacity: maximum of 50 people.
- Type of use: meetings and talks.
- Available for use: July, August, and September: from Monday to Friday all day long; during the rest of the year: Tuesday to Friday afternoons and all day Monday.
A dynamic, interactive, and participative meeting point between visitors and the Museum, Zero Espazioa is equipped with sound system and a screen and is the ideal place to hold small meetings, presentations, and cocktail parties, once the Museum is closed to the public.
- Located at the Museum Hall, it gives guests quick and easy access to the event.
- Capacity: 40 people seated and 80 standing.
- Type of event: presentations, talks, meetings, cocktail parties, and similar encounters.
- Use: when the Museum is closed to the public.
- Monday (except July and August) and Tuesday through Sunday after 8 pm.
- Available equipment: 40 chairs, 2 speakers' tables, sound system, tactile screens, a slide away screen, and a projector.
Holding corporate events in the spectacular Museum spaces also gives host companies the option to treat its guests to private tours of the Museum galleries.
The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao restaurant, run by the IXO grupo and led by chef Josean Martínez Alija, offers a catering service for dinners in the Atrium, cocktail parties in the Hall and Atrium, coffee breaks, etc.
Other services can also be hired such as simultaneous interpretation in the Auditorium, a coatroom service, etc.
The Museum venues offer a WiFi internet connection provided by Euskatel. To use this service, you will require a wireless terminal prepared for WiFi use and a prepaid voucher.
YES. Rental of Museum space is an option exclusively reserved for companies collaborating in the Corporate Members Program.
This said, exceptions may be made for professional or medical associations, institutions and charities. The Museum will study each request individually. If accepted, the organizing institutions are not obliged to join the Corporate Members Program, but simply have to pay the cost of renting the venue.
The Museum Auditorium holds 300 people and has all of the necessary audiovisual equipment, making it the ideal venue for meetings and conferences. The quality of its materials contributes to creating a pleasant atmosphere, even in the case of fewer participants. For smaller meetings, the Museum has an Education Room, the availability of which is limited by its use for Museum activities.
You can organize company or incentive meetings, product launches, prize-giving ceremonies, press conferences, etc. However, you cannot organize fund-raising events, auctions, or events requiring the payment of an entrance fee.
No, we only admit corporate events. Events like weddings, graduation ceremonies, anniversaries or birthdays are not permitted.
Events held in the Auditorium can take place at any time of day. Those organized in the Hall and the Atrium can start at 8 pm from Tuesday to Sunday and at any time on Monday. Guided tours and catering preparations can begin at this time. Cocktail parties or evening meals held from Tuesday to Sunday must begin after 9:30 pm.
In the case of catering, yes: the IXO grupo provides catering services for all events. Similarly, guided tours, security, and the coatroom service can only be provided by the Museum through its suppliers.
Other services (audiovisual, hostesses, etc.) can be provided by any company.
Exclusive private tours can be organized for the guests at an event after the Museum closing time. In principle, it is not possible to organize private guided tours without having rented a venue.
Although lunches and dinners can be organized, we do not permit microphones, screens or other audiovisual equipment transforming the restaurant into a venue of a kind suitable for other events.