Live online presentations by video conference for schools, conducted by one of our educators at the Museum. They will introduce the class to one of our exhibitions.
During the presentation, the educator will show several short videos and images of works of art, followed by a classroom discussion with students and educators, and by simple creative activities.
- Levels of education: Elementary school, high school, and baccalaureate (bachillerato)
- Languages: Basque, Spanish, English, and French
- Participants: One class and one teacher
- Hours: Tuesday to Friday, 9:30 am, 10:45 am, and 12:30 noon
- Presentation duration: 50 min