Online presentations in real time for schools from the Museum.
In these presentations, a class contacts one of the Museum’s educators using Teams. The educator will then introduce one or several creative proposals on the spot, showing one or more short videos or images of works of art to set the proposals in the context of the exhibition. A classroom discussion follows, with questions and answers about the material shown and easy creative activities.
- Duration: 50 min
- Times: From 10:00 am to 1:00 pm on demand, starting on the hour
- School levels: Elementary school, high school, baccalaureate
- Languages: Spanish, Basque, English
- Tools: Teams (used with laptop)
- Topics: Teachers can choose one of three topics: Temporary exhibitions and Guggenheim Museum Bilbao
- Participants: One class and one teacher to act as moderator. The teacher should have all the materials ready for the activity in advance.
- Price: €20 /group