The support from the companies in the Corporate Members Program is essential to achieve the Museum’s ambitious goals. The program has more than 120 active Members, who enjoy benefits connected to external relations, marketing and communication activities. It is a major challenge for the Museum to engage companies in its financing and management model, making them visible and identifiable, and adding prestige to the Museum.
– Visibility as a sponsor of the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, and association with the Museum’s brand and values: art, excellence and impact.
– Integration of sponsorship into corporate communication strategies.
Sharing the Museum
– Invitations for the company’s groups of interest to visit the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao.
– Premium experiences/exclusive advantages.
– Corporate events and business meetings in the Museum’s spaces.
– Benefits with international museums.
Relations and networking
– Participation in the management of a strategic country project and a forum of institutional and corporate relations.
– Networking opportunities with institutions and companies.