Being part of LTA has a positive impact on schoolchildren’s personal and academic growth, and on the development of their creative and social skills. Every year, a survey is conducted to find out what the program means to participating students, teachers, and artists. According to this survey, the program’s most relevant benefits are:
- Better understanding of other school subjects in 75 percent students.
- Discovery of activities never done before.
- Promotion of dialogue and teamwork.
- Greater confidence, more energy to do things, greater excitement and joy.
- Improved language skills, especially in terms of verbal fluency.
- Arousal of interest in art activities in students’ free time.