to promote cooperation as a way to work and foster empathy among the group members.
30/40 cardboard boxes, colored pasteboard, and glue.
- A discussion is held as regards what to represent with each color and an agreement is reached on the matter.
- The six sides of the boxes are covered with the colored pasteboard.
- Every day, at the end of the class, one or several pupils say what they feel out loud.
- The boxes are piled on top of one another to display the color that describes their emotional state, showing the color or colors with which they identify that day.
- All help to pile and re-pile the boxes into a wall that displays different colors every day and functions like a feelings map.