To lend a new vision to curricular subjects such as landscape study.
Pencils, 4 large sheets of poster board, tracing paper, scissors, colored paper, decorative pebbles, glue, tempera paint and paintbrushes.
- The pupils were told to paint a same landscape at different times of the year.
- We discussed the things that change and those that stay the same as the seasons come and go.
- We made a schematic drawing of a landscape and transferred it to four different murals using tracing paper.
- The four murals represent a same place as the months pass: when it rains and the sun shines a rainbow appears, in autumn dry leaves lie on the ground, when it snows everything turns white...
- Each mural was painted in groups, choosing the colors, warm or cold, typical of each season.
- Textures were added to the landscape surfaces: sticking on leaves cut out of colored paper or simulating snow or ice using decorative pebbles.