With teachers as protagonists, new education agents alone or with their students can participate in specific activities or long-term programs in cooperation with the Museum. In their own way or according to their interests, or needs, or to the time available.
Join our Educator Community
A new way of connecting to the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and being part of our education community
Plan your tour of the exhibitions with the help of the Museum’s Education Team. Sessions include tour of the relevant exhibition. Admission: Free. Activity for elementary and high school teachers
– November 8 and 10, 2022: Sections/Intersections.
– November 15 and 17, 2022: Sections/Intersections. Exclusive for Early Childhood Education teachers. New!
– February 14 and 16, 2023: Joan Miró: Absolute Reality
– March 21 and 23, 2023: Oskar Kokoschka
– April 25-27, 2023: Lynette Yiadom-Boakye
Time: 5:00 pm. Languages: Basque (Tuesday), Spanish (Thursday). Session duration: 90 min.
Free admission to the exhibitions
Visit the exhibitions at your own pace. Admission: Free. Activity for kindergarten, elementary, and high school teachers.
– November 22 and 24, 2022: Sections/Intersections.
– February 28 and March 2, 2023: Joan Miró: Absolute Reality
– March 28-30, 2023: Oskar Kokoschka
– May 2-4, 2023: Lynette Yiadom-Boakye
Hours: 4 pm–7 pm
Come to the Museum with your students and guide them through it.
Activity for kindergarten, elementary, and high school students.
Hours: Tuesdays to Sundays, 10:30 am, 1 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm
Learning Through Art
An exclusive, innovative 20-session program bringing artists to schools to work on curricular areas
LEARNING THROUGH ART
Tools and Resources
Help your kids (ages 3 and above) get familiar with the works in the Museum’s Collection, and with the architecture of the building. Print this material at school or request it at the Museum (Information desk). Hand it out with pencils to the children to work in the galleries. They can later add drawings, stickers, etc. in the Atrium or back in school.
Suggested itinerary for the exhibitions
Teachers’ guides on the exhibitions, including questions, photos, videos, and links for educators to plan their own visits.